Skip to main content

Shriram O2 Homes- A New Residential Project in Tech City, Bangalore


The real estate story of Bangalore city is linked closely to its IT story. This city’s economy is mainly dependent upon the Information Technology sector. Also known as the silicon valley of the country, it is home to some of the premiere educational institutions like IIT, IIM, University of Bangalore, Christ University and others which have in turn contributed to its growing population. And with thousands and thousands of people migrating to Bangalore each year, the need of proper accommodation has gone up. Shriram O2 Homes by Shriram Group is a brand new residential project undergoing construction to meet this need to some extent.

Location In Brief

Set up at Budigere cross, Old Madras Road in Bangalore East, its neighboring areas include Hoskote, Chikkagubbi, Horamavu, Ramamurthy Nagar, KR Puram, ITPL, Marathahalli, Kuvempu and Marathahalli. Talking of Marathahalli, Kuvempu and Whitefield; these are about 7, 9 and 11kms away respectively.  And being well connected to the rest of the city and the country by roadways, railways, metro and airways, you can keep away from the stress of commutation investing with project Shriram O2 Homes.
Adding on, there are some schools, colleges and universities also within a close proximity to this project. This includes VIBGYOR High School, GKBMS School, Citizen English School, Bharath Matha School where the University of Bangalore, IIM and IIT will take you about 15minutes to reach. Not to be missed, there are also hospitals, multiplexes, banks and ATMs at a distance of only 10 to 20 minutes.

Project Structure

Sprawling over 19.5acres, Shriram Greenfield O2 Homes have been planned by a well reputed contractor group- Hafeez Contractor.  The total land has been divided into two sections- one of 40% and the other of the remaining 60%. While the former half is meant for the building construction, the remaining section is meant for restoration of greenery with the aim of giving you a eco-friendly life within the heart of the city.

Amenities Available

To provide you a metropolitan lifestyle under the green umbrella, amenities such as swimming pool, tennis court, lifestyle salon, well equipped gymnasium, amphitheatre, jogging track, cycling track, club house, kids and adults playroom, barbeque deck, rain water harvesting units have been included in the project. Not to be overlooked, you will also enjoy uninterrupted water, electricity and security service.
To make Shriram O2 Homes, Bangalore you next address in India, go ahead with the booking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best apartment 1 2 BHK available– Kolte Patil Ivy Nia in Wagholi, Pune

Welcome to Ivy Nia. A universe of brightness. A goal that will make the Ivy Life, a reality for a few. Situated beside a hillock, Ivy Nia guarantees an actual existence brimming with points of interest. Each aspect of your life will be improved by the highlights at Ivy Nia. Be it the arranging, design, offices, luxuries, neighborhood or network. So grasp the Ivy Life.At Ivy Nia, it isn't just about owning a 1 BHK or 2 BHK. it is tied in with carrying on with an intriguing life.
Bits of knowledge Into Neighborhood
Wagholi is one of the quickest developing rural areas in eastern piece of Pune. Its remarkable ascent can be credited to the network to Kharadi, Magarpatta, Keshav Nagar (Mundhwa), Koregaon Park, and so forth. Indeed, even the Ranjangaon modern center is strategically placed. What%s more, Ivy Estate is only a couple of meters from the Nagar Road. Plus, its nearness to great schools, Pune Airport, o)ces, social insurance and accommodations makes it the most favored goal.…

Godrej Garden City The Township Community to own a Dream Home in Ahmedabad

Every hard working professional forgets his pain of daily hard work when he reaches home and finds utmost comfort. A hard worker always tries to find out a perfect place where all his tensions will dissolve. This is the perfect definition of a dream home. Finding such home in a lucrative position is now very easy. The only thing you need to know is the brand to pursue. Trusting the best brands will be ideal if you want to make a difference with your investment. If you want to own a property in Gandhinagar then worry not. Godrej Properties is here to cater the leading residential properties for the modern day home seekers. 

Godrej Properties is the right name to pursue in this aspect. The brand has a huge experience spanning 30 years. It always uses the best ideal resources depending on the location so as to come up with the best living infrastructure for a family. This time, it has ventured into a marvelous residential project in Gandhinagar. Godrej Garden Citywill be a good project to…